The aim of the Creative Camera Club is to give both amateur and professional photographers of all ages the opportunity to share ideas, to discuss their mutual interest in photography in a social atmosphere and to improve their photography.
The Creative Camera Club a small interactive community of seriously enthusiastic and committed photographers, meeting monthly to share their work and have it independently judged in an attempt to raise their standards of image making. In so doing, they aim to develop their interests, visions, imaginations and camera skills to levels of creative excellence that make their photographs outstanding and memorable.
The Club was launched in November 2002 and since its inception, the club has proven to be both entertaining and informative. We believe that the club will continue to grow from strength to strength.
Come and join the Creative Camera Club in Wynberg, Cape Town if :
- you would like to move on from snapshots
- your photography is in the doldrums
- you need a new challenge or
- perhaps you would like to make some new friends with similar interests
Prospective new members are welcome to attend our meetings or shoots and may attend one meeting and one shoot before deciding if you wish to join.
If you would have any further queries about the club please contact the Chairman on email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Members should submit images via PhotoVault by 23h59 on the Monday preceding the Club Meeting. A total of four images may be submitted each month, one in each of the four categories.
Photographers are encouraged to leave the EXIF information with the image, as some of the judges are able to give technical feedback having seen this information.
- Images must be sized to a maximum of 1920 (horizontal) and/or 1080 (vertical) pixels. Each side may not exceed the specified pixels.
- Save images in JPG.
- File sizes may not exceed 2 MB.
- Open – an image taken over the last 12 months
- Shoot – an image from the current month’s shoot
- Creative – an image taken over the last 12 months
- Print – a print image taken over the last 12 months.
Click here for more information on how to submit photographs via PhotoVault.
If the above specifications are not met, it will be at the discretion of the image manager to reject entries.