We are a small interactive community of seriously enthusiastic and committed photographers, meeting monthly to share their work and have it independently judged in an attempt to raise their standards of image making. In so doing, they aim to develop their interests, visions, imaginations and camera skills to levels of creative excellence that make their photographs outstanding and memorable.
The Club was launched in November 2002 and since its inception, the club has proven to be both entertaining and informative. We believe that the club will continue to grow from strength to strength.
Come and join the Creative Camera Club, Cape Town if :
- you would like to move on from snapshots
- your photography is in the doldrums
- you need a new challenge or
- perhaps you would like to make some new friends with similar interests.
Prospective new members are welcome to attend our meetings (you may attend one meeting and one shoot before deciding if you wish to join).
If you would have any further queries about the club please contact the Chairman on email at email@example.com
Members should email images to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on the Monday of the week prior to the actual meeting. A total of three images may be submitted each month, one in each of the three categories.
Photographers are encouraged to leave the EXIF information with the image, as some of the judges are able to give technical feedback having seen this information.
- Images must be sized to a maximum of 1920 (horizontal) and/or 1080 (vertical) pixels. Each side may not exceed the specified pixels.
- Save images in JPG.
- File sizes may not exceed 1 MB.
An image name is to consist of three parts with a dash in between:
“O for open, S for shoot or C for creative”-“the initials assigned to you”-“the title of the image”. No punctuation in the image naming, for example:
Each member code is made of the first two letters of your first name, the first letter of your last name and a number of the month you became a member (which is also the month in which your annual fee is due).
- Open – an image taken over the last 12 months
- Shoot – an Image from the current month’s shoot
- Creative – an image in the current month’s subject.
Club Entry Manager
If the above specifications are not met, it will be at the discretion of the image manager to reject entries.