The aim of this exciting photographic club is to give both amateur and professional photographers, of all ages, the opportunity to share ideas, to discuss their mutual interest in photography in a social atmosphere and to improve their photography. The club was launched in November 2002 and since its inception, the club has proven to be both entertaining and informative. We believe that the club will continue to grow from strength to strength.
Come and join the Creative Camera Club, Cape Town if :
- you would like to move on from snapshots; or
- your photography is in the doldrums; or
- you need a new challenge; or
- perhaps you would like to make some new friends with similar interests.
Prospective new members are welcome to attend our meetings (you may attend one meeting and one shoot before deciding if you wish to join).
If you would have any further queries about the club please contact the Chairman on email at email@example.com
28 Oct - Interclub
27 Nov - Body of Work
Entries are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on the Monday of the week prior to the actual meeting.
A total of 4 images may be submitted each month. One in each of the three categories, plus one print of a minimum A4 size. The print may relate to any category.
- Images must be sized to a maximum of 1920 (horizontal) x/or 1080 (vertical) pixels. It does not have to be the dimension but each side may not exceed the specified pixels.
- Save images in JPG.
- File sizes may not exceed 1MB.
An Image name is to consist of three parts with a dash in between:
“O for open, S for shoot or C for creative”-“the initials assigned to you”-“the title of the image”.No punctuation in the image naming. E.g. S-SHV2-Stunning Sunset
Each member code is made of the first two letters of your first name, the first letter of your last name and a number of the month you became a member. The month in which your annual fee is due.
- Open – An image taken over the last 12 months.
- Shoot – An Image from the month’s shooting.
- Creative – An image in the month’s subject.
- Print – A print may relate to any category with a minimum of A4 size.
Club Entry Manager
If the above specifications are not met, it will be at the discretion of the image manager to reject entries.